The main medical uses of Cialis include the treatment of:
- Sexual impotence'
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension'
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
The active ingredient in this medication is tadalafil, a therapeutic that works to improve blood flow. Through the inhibition of PDE5, the smooth muscles within blood vessels can be relaxed and hence, the blood vessels may be widened to allow for better blood flow. Improved blood flow can be useful in cases where the flow of blood to the penis is restricted, like for those suffering from erectile dysfunction.'
This may also be helpful in situations where patients have high blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs as increased blood flow to these areas of the body can assist in management of symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Improved blood flow can furthermore, assist in the amount of blood that reaches the prostate gland and hence, assist in the urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia.'
Who is Tadalafil Used By?
- Tadalafil tablets are most commonly used by men with erection problems. Sexual impotence is a disorder thought to affect many men and at least 52% of males experience these symptoms at some point in their lives, but the prevalence of this sexual dysfunction is thought to increase by 5% to 15% for men between the ages of 40 and 70 years.'
- As ED may be more prominent in senior men, these tablets are frequently used by this age group. However, the symptoms of impotence are becoming increasingly popular among younger men. In fact, numerous multinational studies have estimated the prevalence of ED among younger men to be as high as .'
- Moreover, medical conditions, such as high blood pressure and prostate enlargement, are also ailments known to affect men as they age. This could be a reason why senior men choose to use this medicine albeit at reduced dosages so as to minimize adverse effects.
What are the Different Tadalafil Dosages Used for?
The available strengths of this erectile dysfunction medication are:
- 2.5 mg: tablets formulated with 2.5 mg of the active ingredient'
- 5 mg: tablets formulated with 5 mg of the active ingredient
- 10 mg: tablets formulated with 10 mg of the active ingredient
- 20 mg: tablets formulated with 20 mg of the active ingredient
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advised a 2.5 mg dose for initiating the treatment of impotence but this can be adjusted to 5 mg if the medication is well received. When used on an as-needed basis, the tadalafil dosage recommended by the FDA is 10 mg and this can, once again, be altered based on the response of the patient to the tablets.'
The maximum daily allowance of this medicine is 20 mg but there are cases where tadalafil is used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hyperplasia in higher dosages, such as . However, it is important to note that the higher dosages come with a greater incidence of side effects and other consequences as well.'
Where in the World is Tadalafil Used the Most?
Tadalafil was first approved for medical use in the United States over 15 years ago and in 2017, this erectile dysfunction treatment was ranked as the 282nd most frequently prescribed therapeutic in America, recording approximately million prescriptions. Statistically, at least 30 million men in the U.S suffer from ED and moreover, a study involving an analysis of eight countries reported the U.S as the country with the most self-reported cases of impotence. In the same 2004 Current Medical Research and Opinion survey, Spain was reported as the country with the lowest prevalence of self-reported ED.
According to tadalafil reviews, this medication is effective for any man experiencing symptoms of ED as these tablets are generally considered safe. One of the most preferred features of this medicine is the cost of treatment. The tadalafil cost is further hampered by the use of generic versions of the therapeutic, which tend to cheaper than the branded originals.'
What Else is Tadalafil Used For?
- As previously mentioned, the common uses of tadalafil are for the treatment of sexual impotence, high blood pressure of the pulmonary arteries as well as for benign prostatic hyperplasia.'
- However, these erectile dysfunction pills have also been shown to be useful for premature ejaculation (PE). PE is the condition where a man reaches orgasm in a very short while of initiating sexual activity (or before in some cases).'
- In a randomized study by Abu El-Hamd (), 100 patients with premature ejaculation were equally divided in groups and either treated with tadalafil or an inactive placebo. This study concluded that a 5 mg dose of the medication may be efficacious for the six week treatment of PE. The safety of these pills was also proven safe among the study population.'
Buy Tadalafil and Try it Yourself!
There are many reasons to buy tadalafil and these include:
- It is a safe medication
- Treatment with these tablets is not associated with many side effects
- In the event of side effects when using this medicine, the adverse events have been reported as both mild in nature and short-lived as well
- This therapeutic has a long duration of action which can last for up to 36 hours
- The duration of action of this ED treatment is longer than others, such as sildenafil
- This medication is typically cheaper than other ED tablets
- The tablets are available in generic form and the generic formulations are more-often-than-not cheaper than the branded medications, but with the same therapeutic benefits and efficacy
- You can easily buy tadalafil online through safe and secure internet pharmacies
- The comparison of prices of the different brands of tadalafil can be simply done through online portals as opposed to the traditional way of comparing prices at different pharmacies'
- Online customer services are available for gathering information pertaining to the brands of ED tablets and the use of these platforms can help you make an informed decision on whether to buy generic Cialis or an alternative
- E-commerce pharmacies allow you to discretely buy this medicament if you are sensitive to discussing the details of your sexual dysfunction